Friday, May 14, 2010

Squirrels of my life


Today just so happens to have a good bit of fury little creatures in it. The first incident happened in my 88 classic ford ranger on the way to play golf. Pulling out of my drive way just wondering if my day was going to be good, I see two little squirrels playing a nice game of tag on the side of the road. I paid real attention to them until i heard a thump underneath my truck. I was so upset when I realized I hit his furry tailed butt, but it got worse when I look in my rear view mirror and see the little creature from god rolling then stopping with its cute little feet strait up in the air. Damn squirrels.
Later that day while I was playing golf a black squirrel just decided to commando crawl up to my cart then jump on the steering wheel and stare at me menacingly. It was kind of creepy. The little furry tailed demon literally crawled in its belly like ten feet up to my cart and like attacked it. It's a wonder how much these tiny animals entertain me. The rest of the day was pretty much normal but I hate when I hang out with akon and he is still so lonely. ha

jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment