Thursday, May 13, 2010

The power of emotion

I look at the television and see what I want to be. I look around at the faces of my high school life and see the respect and gratitude towards me that I worked hard to achieve. Thats what giving a speech is like to me besides the nervousness in my bones. I got to live the high life this year and I know now how much I am going to miss it (get it high school). I am already tired of writing on this blog like brand new wheels on a truck but I feel like there's not much for me to express but emotions that stuck,,, with me as I walked, through the valley of the shadow of graduation.
I am about to be a Louisiana College Wildcat. Got some shorts already haha. My main focus is getting ready to play basketball and doing well in school. Love the game and the game will love you,, .. famous quote from,, me i guess. I think it will carry me through to the end or the beginning of something better. This is the power of my emotion, Remorse and Love...

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment